Providence Foundation of
San Francisco Scholarship Application
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
• Must be a rising high school senior or continuing college student.
• Have a minimum grade point average of 2.1 on a 4.0 GPA grade scale.
• Must be accepted into a 2-year Community College, or 4-year College or University.
• Demonstrate volunteerism within your community, school or church.
Applicants must submit the following:
• A completed Scholarship Application
• 3 letters of recommendation
• Copy of the Letter of Intent or Acceptance Letter from the college or university
• Most recent official academic transcript
• A personal essay statement with a maximum of 1000 words
• Submit a Photo.
Complete application packet, including all required material(s), must be submitted at the same time within the following timeframes:
First Semester – May 31, 2023 Second Semester – November 30, 2023
If you have questions, please contact the
Providence Foundation Scholarship Committee,
Click here to fill out and submit your
application for the 2023 $500 scholarship.